Placing an Order
Due to high call volume, the quickest and most efficient way to place an order with Rockbait is right here through our website.
- Orders can placed here
- You can place reorders for Brochures, Virtual Tours, add Single Property Websites, Downloadable Photo Gallery or CD of all your photos and other Rockbait add-ons for listings that have already been photographed by Rockbait.
- Need to make a payment on your account? You can also do that here online.
After an order is placed on Rockbait.com we are instantly notified and you should also recieve an email confirming the details of your order if you submitted your email address.
- During business hours (Mon-Fri 9-5) please allow us up to 24 hours to call/email back and confirm the order.
- If order is placed on the weekend someone will contact you on Monday.
- We will not set your appointment time until the day before it’s scheduled. If you have a particular time request, please allow a 3 hour window to schedule; for example, 9-12 or 1-4.
- Please make sure to review with your client our “Preparing your Home to be Photographed” Guide to insure the best pictures possible.
After Photography Session
Once the photographer has taken pictures of your listing the following applies:
- Photos will be edited and ready to upload and/or email weblink of images the following business day. If photos are taken on Friday, we will have pictures available Saturday morning and any/all other products ordered will be completed the following Monday.
- To complete the order the listing needs to be active in MLS the following day. If it is not active the following day please email email@example.com once it’s active.
- The photos will be picked out by Rockbait and uploaded to MLS unless customer chooses to order a photo link or CD and load themselves.
Order Turn Around Time
We strive to be as efficient as possible to provide our clients with quick turn around time.
- Photos will be uploaded to the MLS within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
- Photos taken on Friday will be uploaded to MLS on Saturday. Virtual tours, brochures and other products ordered will be completed Monday if the listing is active.
- Tours will be created and uploaded to the MLS within 24-72 hours after the listing has been made active.
- Brochures will be created within 24-72 hours after the listing has been made active and then emailed to customer for approval. After approval, if Rockbait is printing, brochures will be sent to printer.
- Brochures and CD’s will be delivered or mailed to customer’s office or desired location within 2-4 business days.
- Virtual Staging will be completed in the order they are received. The turnaround time will vary depending on how many orders are ahead of yours and how many images you are wanting staged. Typically they are completed within 2-4 business days.